- Have you confirmed the pregnancy?
- How many weeks pregnant are you?
- Have you confirmed it is not ectopic?
- Have you talked with a medical professional?
If you are considering the abortion pill, start with a free medical verification of pregnancy.
We do not offer or refer for abortion services. We can provide you with a full medical verification of pregnancy and the opportunity to discuss all of your choices with a medical professional.
What is a Medical Verification of Pregnancy?
A medical verification of pregnancy consists of a pregnancy test, ultrasound and consultation with a nurse to discuss your options.
This medically based in office service can provide you with:
- Ultrasound examination
- Estimation of how many weeks you are into the pregnancy
- Consultation with a medical professional to review your options
This appointment and these services are completely free.
If you are considering an abortion, medical verification of pregnancy with an estimation of how many weeks you are is critical.
Your appointment is completely confidential and completely free.
Please note, you will not be able to schedule an abortion or abortion services. We do not provide abortion services or referrals. We focus on providing you free services so you have accurate and personalized information about your situation.