When it comes to parenting your child, it is completely normal to have more questions than answers when considering this option. These questions might make it overwhelming to consider parenting as an option. From the clients we have served, here are a few of the concerns we have seen:
- How will I ever tell my family?
- How am I going to keep working?
- Where will I live?
- Can I finish school while raising a child?
- I can’t afford to be a parent
- I am way too young/old to have a baby
- I don’t have health insurance
- Where will my child and I live?
- What if I want the baby but my partner doesn’t?
Through volunteers and programs at the Pregnancy Resource Center, we can help you find answers to these questions. We can also assist you in identifying support through relationships and resources in your community. You don’t have to make this decision alone. We know that there is a lot to consider when making the decision to parent. You are valued and so is your decision. Click here to make an appointment.